Hello spoonie chefs! Today we’re going to make a delicious meal that I promise will be a real crowd-pleaser.
Brain Fog Dinner:
1. Open your pantry and see what’s inside.
2. Now check the fridge.
3. Open your pantry and see what’s inside.
4. Now check the fridge.
5. The freezer?
6. Wait go back to the pantry.
7. Ok there’s some good stuff in there. Pull out all the things you need.
8. Start boiling some water because I’m pretty sure you’ll need it for something.
9. Wash and peel the produce, thaw the meat, do all that preppy stuff.
10. Now just grab the pot andHOLY MOTHER OF HELL THAT’S HOT——-
11. Put ice on your hand.
12. Use oven mitts to move anything hot from this point forward.
13. Try very hard to remember if you already added spices.
14. Pour some drinks.
15. Realize you don’t have any eggs.
16. Look up substitutes for eggs.
17. While you weren’t paying attention, whatever you’re cooking has caught fire.
18. Hastily remove from heat andHOLY #!%^!##!! HOT HOT HOT
19. Ice again.
20. Try eating whatever survived your cooking.
21. Call your local pizza place.
22. Have a drink – those always seem to survive.
Bonus step 23: Freak out when some stranger appears at the door in 30 minutes or less.