Today I’m welcoming Sunil Kumar of Planet Ayurvida. This is a list of facts and tips for prostate health and awareness – it’s a bit different than my usual content here but it’s nice to have some specifics for my menfolk readers! So without further ado, here’s…
A Bit About the Prostate
It’s quite common for the prostate to induce enlarge as a man ages. This condition is known as as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia| or Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. It seldom causes symptoms before age forty, but over fifty percent of men in their sixties and as much as ninety percent in their seventies and eighties have some symptoms of enlarged prostate.
Explained by Dr.Vikram Chauhan
> > What You Need to Know:
- The prostate gland is located in males beneath the bladder
- It produces the fluid that carries sperm
- When the prostate enlarges, it can crush or block the urethra.
- Prostate gland enlargement is additionally known as Benign endocrine gland dysplasia. it’s a common condition in older men.
- Prostate gland enlargement can cause blockage in the flow of urine and may cause bladder, kidney or urinary tract problems.
> > Symptoms to Watch Out For:
- Difficulty going to the bathroom
- Increased frequency in going to the bathroom, even throughout the night
- Dribbling or other difficulties peeing
- Not having the ability to totally empty the bladder.
- Stones formation within the bladder, causing pain
- Reduced urinary organs functions.
Only 1/2 of guys with ductless gland enlargement have symptoms that become noticeable enough for them to seek medical treatment. In some men, symptoms eventually stabilize and improve over time.
Complications of BPH can cause injury to excretory organs, excretory organ stones, urinary retention etc.
Natural remedies for enlarged prostate like kanchnar guggul, varunadi vati, shilajit etc contain numerous helpful Ayurvedic Medicines for enlarged ductless gland that embrace – Laksha, naagbala, arjun, guggul, arjun, haridra, shilajit, amalaki, haritaki, babhitaki etc.
Some guidelines if you have problems:
- Drink lots of water to remove the toxins and waste product from the body and clear the channels however avoid drinking 1 to 2 hours before sleeping
- Don’t wait to go to the bathroom.
- Eat a diet that includes a lot of leaved vegetables and high fiber.
- Have numerous fruits like papaya and fruits juices daily.
- Avoid tea and alcohol .
- If constipation is a problem, one can take triphala powder (one tsp daily) with lukewarm water at bed time.
- Stay away from stress. Try yoga to manage your mind.
- Get regular exercise.