In my last post, I told you that I had just moved to the big city and started a new job. WELL. Here I was thinking that I was settled in and it’d be much easier to update my blog – how wrong I was!
Now my husband has graduated and joined me in Dallas, and we’re almost all moved out of the old apartment. We’ll hopefully get a trailer and do a big furniture move this weekend. I spent a week covering for another employee at work while her little babies were sick with hand, foot, and mouth disease. There’s been three tornados, a few missed doses of meds as I transfer pharmacies, and sadly, I wasn’t magically cured of my illnesses either. So life’s been busy, to say the least!
While I was neglecting y’all, I’m humbled and honored to say that I received one two three four FIVE awards! So I guess you guys have been missing me! I’ve missed you too. Here’s a huggle for all of you:
I feel so loved and so sad that I haven’t been updating more! But hopefully that all stops here. On to the awards!
First I’d like to thank Stinam at Does Your Journey Seem Long?, Tersia Burger, Katie at Connective Tissues Disorder: My Journey, and Kathryn at Allergic to Life for ALL nominating me for the WordPress Family Award! This is a very, very simple award: it’s given to other bloggers you have come to know and love, thereby forming your “wordpress family.” I am to nominate ten members of my family, and truly, you should check them all out. This award is given to bloggers who are particularly personal – people who not only have fantastic blogs, but are also fantastic friends.
1.) Kyla Says
3.) Lethargic Smiles
4.) The Allergista
6.) Xtine Danielle
10.) Dallas Fan Girl
And I’d also like to thank one of my newest blog friends, Johann from Johann is Thinking, for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! While I have already accepted the sunshine award, I answered different questions last time. So I’ll answer my new questions here, but please see the link for my nominees.
1. Favorite color: Purple. Red on some days.
2. Favorite animal: used to be monkeys, but now that I have a cat, I’m pretty sure cats are my favorite animal.
3. Favorite number: 16
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Vitamin Water
5. Favorite alcoholic drink: Well, as you know, I have strong feelings against alcohol, but this year I have started to enjoy a white wine spritzer with dinner from time to time. 23 and that’s all I’ve got, haha.
6. Favorite type of music: I love movie scores, and I don’t listen to the radio. So you know, I’m a loser.
7. My passion: Raising awareness for invisible illness, writing, film, and my family.
8. Prefer giving or getting presents? – getting. I’m sorry, but I always seem to be more excited to give a present, and then the getter isn’t as excited as I was and then I feel disappointed and like they must not really like it.
9. Favorite city: EPCOT
10. Favorite TV show: Futurama
It’s good to be back.
I’ll be back to posting about awareness, my life, doing interviews and holding contests soon. And there won’t be anymore naked Zoidburg, I promise.